5.16.2013

Mother's Day with Liam + Family







This was what my Mother's day looked like this year! Breakfast in bed, a day to sit through the entire church service ( thanks to my husband who wasn't busy doing sound) and then brunch at our place with my family. It's becoming some what of a tradition now. 

I tried my hand at chocolate eclairs for the first time! They came out great! So much easier than I thought they were to make. You can find the recipe here.
I just changed the chocolate on top. I made a chocolate ganche instead. Basically you just heat cream till hot, add chocolate( like chocolate chips or chopped semi-sweet chocolate) and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir and let cool and pipe the chocolate on top of your filled pastry. 
They turned out great!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin