4.23.2015

Baby Shower Cupcakes + Baby Bottle Cookie Favors



I did a version of these baby shower cupcakes, originally for a close friend's baby shower (Shown below in hot pink). I've done a couple variations for both boy and girls, since. Each time I like to add a fun new detail like a ruffly bib, a different kind of pacifier or baby booties. They are so fun and the sky is the limit when it come to cute fondant cupcake toppers!

This customer also order baby bottle cookies as favors to go with the cupcakes picture above. I have more recently dove into the world of decorated cookies, per the request of so many clients. I was always hesitant before, not because I didn't like to decorate them, but I never had an amazing sugar cookie recipe or a royal icing that was tried and true. I can happily say I do have an amazing sugar cookie recipe, that is a little like a shortbread cookie with vanilla and hints of almond. SO GOOD! And the royal icing has been  trial and error and I have found one that can pipe shells or flood cookies very effectively! Yay. So if you find yourself needing some decorated cookies for an event, let me know! I really love doing them now and can't wait to try more in the future!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin