- we made a lovely valentines dinner on tuesday night! these cheddar biscuits were a hit! ( there was also a surprise bed fort made by mr. rittenhouse) in which we enjoyed listening to this free v-day playlist and eating homemade shortbreads with sea salted caramel gelato!
- pretty sure this fox will be finding its way into the kiddos nursery
- my sweet tooth prevails!
- had our first ultrasound! it was magical to see our babes face, see its feet move around and see it curl up stubbornly into a ball, so that the ultrasound tech had to schedule another one so she could get a proper look at its spine. thats is fine with me. i'll be happy to take another loving look at this babe growing inside me.
- so delighted to hear that friends of ours had their baby this week. elliot grey, we can't wait to meet you.
- there is knitting underway... more on that later!