5.24.2011

Summerfest!

this past weekend i had fun running a little table at a craft show called Summerfest. its was my first real event representing my business, snacky french! so that was very exciting and nerve racking. it was held at a local christian camp. beautiful setting and day to match!

the tasty treats included pound cake cupcakes with vanilla bean, specked frosting, red velvet with cream cheese frosting, "fauxhostess" cupcakes, sea salted caramel shortbread bars, cake batter bark, and a blondie/ brownie combo pack! oh and some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!
and these adorable  crochet cupcakes made by my wonderful mother in law! below is my display cake, combining my love of craft and cake with the knitting needles,  buttons and spools!


 here we are at the end of the day! happy and tired. two days of non stop baking will do that to you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin