2.28.2010

warm fuzzies

when you've had a frustrating weekend, its the little surprises that can make all the difference.
jason took the above picture of chips. it melts my heart.
these beautiful mittens are from one of my customers at work. i waitress at a local restaurant
( the cause of my frustrating weekend) this woman , whose name i could not tell you, made these for me. she says to me," you know certain people in your life become special and you are one of those people." she hands me a little wrapped package, and tellS me to go put them away. she doesn't want to make a big deal about her kindness. i smile, say thank you and tell her she is special too. its moments like these that get you through a day that's been particularly trying. to see the genuine loving and caring of people. its inspiring!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin