1.13.2009

days off. knitting on.

my sister was telling me about fingerless gloves. and here in my martha stewart magazine was a relatively simple pattern for such. so with some extra yarn lying around, i decided it would be a good project for my few days off work this week. i can't decide whether they will fit jason or me better. he has already claimed ownership of them. mostly because of the lovely olive color, i think.

it feels good to be still. this weekend was quite busy with two belated family christmas gatherings. busy baking and cooking with short amounts of time to get things done. threw in a couple of haircuts for my darling nieces. one of which cut 10'' off her hair, to donate to locks of love. i was so proud. fondly remembering the many years i grew out my hair and donated it to locks.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey you're a knitter? Me too. Are you on Ravelry?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin