6.29.2013

Shooting my Best Friend's Wedding



 This dear lady, is a close friend since childhood. She got married to a wonderful man back in May! Jason and I were asked to shoot her wedding. We were a little nervous because we are far from professional photographers, but we made the most of it and I think they turned out just fine. The wedding was at her parents house. A casual family and close friends affair. They walked in with both of their parents on their arms as the guests sat in a circle around them. After the couple greeted each other, the parents shared a sweet sentiment and then they opened up for the guests in the circle to share a meaningful word, memory, blessing or story about the couple. It was such an intimate affair. Probably one of the most beautiful weddings I've been to. And being behind the camera lens I noticed a lot more of the little details that I normally would at a wedding. Here's a few pictures from the day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin