10.09.2013

taking stock

( Just sitting here taking a little break to think about the present and what exactly that looks like right now)

Making : cupcakes
Cooking : pesto chicken stuffed shells
Drinking : spiced apple cider
Reading: magazines, recipes and blogs only, these days
Wanting: some cozy slippers
Looking: forward to a vacation this Christmas
Playing: dutch blitz with my family this weekend ( a favorite game)
Wasting: time doing this
Sewing: hemming pants for my Dad
Listening: to sea wolf (a fall must)
Wishing: that that Jason and I could go on a date, soon
Enjoying: my favorite season
Waiting: for Liam to walk
Liking: my over sized sweater from salvation army
Wondering: why everything always falls onto the same day
Loving: the men in my life
Hoping: to be the best momma I can be
Marveling: at how many things Liam is learning and saying these days
Needing: new work shoes
Smelling: cinnamon
Wearing: new sweatpants almost all day these days
Following: Liam
Noticing: how quickly the leaves are changing this year
Knowing: it's only a matter of days or weeks before Liam is walking
Thinking: it's time to think about starting our yearly photo book
Feeling: very tired
Bookmarking: recipes for gingerbread
Opening: up the packaging for new cake boxes
Giggling: at "new girl" always good for some laughs
Feeling: like I wish we had more mornings together as a family ( one day a week if we are lucky)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin